By Lu Wang,Kaishun Wu,Mounir Hamdi
Read or Download Attachment Transmission in Wireless Networks (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) PDF
Best internet & networking books
Telecommunications community layout And administration represents the cutting-edge of utilising operations learn suggestions and suggestions throughout a huge spectrum of telecommunications difficulties and implementation concerns. -The first 3 chapters of the booklet take care of the layout of instant networks, together with UMTS and Ad-Hoc networks.
The explosive call for in wireless-capable units, particularly with the proliferation of a number of criteria, exhibits an excellent chance for adoption of instant know-how at a mass-market point. The communique units of either this present day and the longer term could have not just to permit for quite a few functions, helping the move of characters, audio, pictures, and video facts, yet they'll even have to keep up reference to many different units instead of with a unmarried base station, in a number of environments.
This short makes a speciality of using full-duplex radio in cognitive radio networks, proposing a singular spectrum sharing protocol that permits the secondary clients to concurrently experience and entry the vacant spectrum. This protocol, known as “Listen-and-talk” (LAT), is evaluated by way of either mathematical research and machine simulations compared to different current protocols, together with the listen-before-talk protocol.
This SpringerBrief specializes in the coexistence matters rising in LTE networks utilizing unlicensed frequency bands. It offers a finished evaluation on LTE networks and their unavoidable want for more desirable potential to fulfill the calls for for destiny purposes, together with a necessity for inexpensive ideas. LTE utilizing unlicensed frequency (U-LTE) is then brought because the such a lot promising resolution, and mentioned from quite a few views to unveil its advantages, demanding situations, and standards for coexistence with the widely-deployed IEEE 802.
- The Second Economy: The Race for Trust, Treasure and Time in the Cybersecurity War
- Data Mining Techniques in Sensor Networks: Summarization, Interpolation and Surveillance (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Wireless Sensor Networks: Distributed Consensus Estimation (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Satellite Communication Systems Design
- Theory of Cryptography: 14th International Conference, TCC 2016-B, Beijing, China, October 31-November 3, 2016, Proceedings, Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Location Privacy Preservation in Cognitive Radio Networks (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
Additional info for Attachment Transmission in Wireless Networks (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
Attachment Transmission in Wireless Networks (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) by Lu Wang,Kaishun Wu,Mounir Hamdi